Partner, Banking & Finance in Edmonton, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian law firm. Featuring a comprehensive and successful platform, the firm’s lawyers have been recognized by national and international legal guides, and its clients include leaders across all sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and thriving team with excellent support resources to optimally facilitate and enhance practice.
Job Description – Banking & Finance Partner
Our client has an immediate opening for a talented Banking & Finance Partner Lawyer to join its successful multi-disciplinary team in Edmonton. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of banking and finance law matters and provide support to the firm’s growing financial services group.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex financial services practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the office’s growing financial services group
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of financial services experience.
- Outstanding practice management skills, effective commercial acumen, and strong client service orientation.
- A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Sameera Sereda, Managing Partner
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.