Banking & Finance Partner Lawyer Job in Edmonton, Canada
Our client is a leading Canadian law firm. Featuring a comprehensive and successful platform, the firm’s lawyers have been recognized by national and international legal guides, and its clients include leaders across all sectors.
Job Description – Banking & Finance Partner Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a talented Banking & Finance Partner Lawyer to join its successful multi-disciplinary team in Edmonton. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of banking and finance law matters and provide support to the firm’s growing financial services group. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and thriving team with excellent support resources to optimally facilitate and enhance practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex financial services practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the office’s growing financial services group
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of financial services experience.
- Outstanding practice management skills, effective commercial acumen, and strong client service orientation.
- A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Alison Bennett, Director