Personal Injury Associate Lawyer Job in Coquitlam, Canada (2-5 years)
Our client, Spraggs Law is one of British Columbia’s largest plaintiff personal injury law firms, serving injured people for more than thirty-five years. Based in Coquitlam, the firm is one of the most recognized plaintiff personal injury firms in the province, specializing in motor vehicle accidents and other injury-related legal services. The firm has been built over multiple generations, on a team-based model that leverages a collaborative, organizational culture, achieving exceptional results for their clients.
Job Description – Personal Injury Associate Lawyer
As part of the firm’s continued growth strategy, Spraggs Law is expanding to provide a broader range of litigation services to the local market. As a result, the firm is seeking to selectively add a Personal Injury Associate Lawyer to its growing team in Coquitlam. The successful candidate will assist clients and their families with a broad range of complex personal injury matters. General litigation experience with an interest in personal injury will be considered.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading plaintiff personal injury practice, while enjoying the benefits of practicing in a suburban community. The role offers an exceptional compensation package, along with comprehensive benefits.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex plaintiff-side personal injury and general litigation practice.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of litigation experience.
- Strong legal analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment on broad range of complex personal injury matters.
- Trial experience, ideally with prior experience in personal injury matters (plaintiff or defence), would be a strong asset.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate