Associate, Commercial Litigation Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a well-established and leading Canadian business law firm with deep roots in the community. The firm features a highly successful platform, an exceptional team of litigators, and strong support resources.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Litigation
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join its Calgary office. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters.
Offering top of the market compensation, this is an incredible opportunity for a talented lawyer to gain hands-on experience with complex litigation matters, obtain mentorship from leading litigators, and grow with a thriving and collegial team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad litigation practice.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-3 years of commercial litigation experience at a top-tier firm.
- Excellent oral and written advocacy skills, and exceptional practice standards
- Highly motivated and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.