Associate, Family (Senior) Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
A highly regarded Vancouver-based law firm with a well-established litigation practice, is seeking to add an Associate, Family (Senior) Lawyer to its Vancouver office. The firm features a growing and successful family law group, as well as strong support resources to facilitate and grow a practice.
Job Description – Associate, Family (Senior) Law
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Family (Senior) Law to join its team. The successful candidate will assist clients in a broad range of family matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and talented lawyer to join a team of highly successful litigators and become an integral part of a dynamic firm that fosters a culture of collegiality, collaboration, and commitment.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain a varied case load of family files.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 10+ years of family law experience
- A proven track record of negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Trial experience and/or a portable practice would be considered an asset but is not required.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.