Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a leading Canadian business law firm with a dynamic and thriving commercial real estate practice.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate law.
This is a great opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a leading law firm committed to fostering an entrepreneurial culture, providing outstanding client service, and ensuring the professional growth of its associates.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of commercial real estate experience at a top tier firm or company.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
647.484.8314 / 403.444.1760