Associate, Personal Injury Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Wishart Brain & Spine Law is a personal injury law firm dedicated to assisting victims and their families in complex cases involving serious, debilitating injuries. Founded in 2014, the firm has developed its client-first brand through the provision of insightful and reliable guidance and passionate advocacy to its clients. Wishart’s lawyers have experience settling cases across BC, Canada, and the US, and are deeply committed to ensuring victims of tragic accidents deserve the best recovery options available wherever else they reside.
Job Description – Associate, Personal Injury Lawyer
Wishart Brain & Spine Law has an immediate opening for an Associate, Personal Injury Lawyer to join its team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will assist clients and their families with a broad range of complex personal injury matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to pursue a plaintiff personal injury practice offering work-life balance, a collaborative culture, access to top-quality files, exceptional firm resources, and a highly competitive compensation package.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex plaintiff-side personal injury practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-8 years of litigation experience, preferably with a focus on personal injury law.
- Excellent advocacy and technical skills.
- Effective practice management skills.
- Strong client service orientation.
- General litigation experience with an interest in injury law will also be considered.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate