Associate, Corporate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading Canadian business law firm serving the country’s preeminent domestic and multinational corporations on a variety of transaction, advocacy, and advisory matters. The firm features an innovative and entrepreneurial platform, strong support resources, and excellent partnership prospects.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate Lawyer
The firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Corporate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of complex corporate commercial matters.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly regarded firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist public and private companies with a variety of corporate commercial matters, including corporate finance, M&A, and private equity.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of corporate commercial experience at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong technical, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial nature.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director