Associate, Corporate Finance Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is a leading law firm featuring one of the top business law practices in Canada. The firm is particularly renowned for its successful platform and robust support infrastructure, and features a first-in-class and thriving Corporate Finance Practice Group.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate Finance Lawyer
Our client is seeking an Associate, Corporate Finance practices to join its Calgary office. The successful candidate will assist clients in a wide range of corporate finance transactions.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and successful team committed to providing local, national, and international clients with the highest quality of service.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad corporate finance practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-7 years of corporate finance and/or financial services experience.
- Strong drafting and technical skills, sound judgement, and a passion for business law.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: