Associate, Litigation (Senior) Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a respected full-service regional firm. Featuring deep roots in the community, the firm is regarded as one of the most quality-driven firms in the province and has a strong reputation for understanding the unique needs of Alberta businesses.
Job Description – Associate, Litigation (Senior) Lawyer
The firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Litigation Lawyer (Senior) to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients on a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to join a leading regional firm with a practical, team-oriented approach and a commitment towards fostering professional growth for its associates.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad civil and commercial litigation practice.
- Handle day-to-day aspects of litigation files, from initial retainer to trial, including file analysis, litigation strategy, and client correspondence.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 6-10 years of general litigation experience.
- Strong research, writing, and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated and thrives in a team-oriented environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: