Associate, Corporate Finance Job in London, United Kingdom
We are working with leading international law firms renowned for handling the highest calibre of transactional work. The firms feature first-in-class teams of transactional lawyers and leading financing practices.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate Finance Lawyer
The law firms have immediate openings for Corporate Finance Lawyers to join their teams in London, UK. The successful candidates will work with deal teams on a variety of high profile and sophisticated financing transactions.
Offering attractive compensation packages in London, these are excellent opportunities for talented lawyers to work alongside some of the top transactional lawyers in the international legal sector.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients on a wide range of financing transactions, including structured finance, project/real estate finance, securitization, and/or restructuring.
- Assist and work alongside other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives, and develop and build relationships with client contacts.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of general finance experience at a top-tier law firm.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and drafting skills.
- Strong academic records, superior client service orientation, and an innovative outlook.
- Immigration entitlement to work in the UK an advantage but not essential.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: