Associate, Projects & Infrastructure Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
A leading projects & infrastructure group is looking for a mid-level associate to join a strong and established team of partners and lawyers. The firm features a world-class platform that provides comprehensive legal services to leading local, national, and international clients.
Job Description – Associate, Projects & Infrastructure
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Projects & Infrastructure to join its team in Toronto. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience in advising on financing, procurement, and implementation of major projects. In-house lawyers and legal professionals from overseas are welcome to apply.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to grow with a highly regarded firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist a broad range of clients in all aspects of infrastructure and P3 transactions, including planning, project agreements, financing, and procurement matters.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-6 years of corporate commercial experience, with a focus on the infrastructure/P3 or construction sectors.
- Excellent drafting, technical, and interpersonal, skills.
- Strong commercial understanding and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: