Partner, Commercial Litigation in Edmonton, Canada
Our client is a leading law firm featuring one of the top business law practices in Canada. The firm is particularly renowned for its successful platform, robust support infrastructure, and thriving litigation practice.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant and thriving team committed to providing local, national, and international clients with the highest quality of service.
Job Description – Commercial Litigation Partner
Our client has an immediate opening for a Commercial Litigation Partner Lawyer to join its successful cross-disciplinary team in Edmonton. The successful candidate will advise and represent clients in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in a diverse range of commercial litigation matters.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the firm’s growing Commercial Litigation Group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 8+ years of commercial litigation experience.
- Exceptional practice management skills, pragmatic and commercial outlook, and strong client service orientation.
- A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: