Commercial Real Estate Associate Lawyer in Calgary, Canada
We are working with one of Canada’s leading business law firms. The firm features a comprehensive and world-class platform and its clients include leaders across all sectors. Its commercial real estate group consists of successful and high performing lawyers with a dynamic and thriving practice.
Job Description – Commercial Real Estate Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the law firm has an immediate opening for a commercial real estate associate lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist domestic and international clients in all areas of commercial real estate law. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a leading law firm committed to fostering an innovative and high-performing culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of commercial real estate experience at a top tier firm or company.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and an entrepreneurial outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: