Corporate Associate Attorney Job in Palo Alto, USA
Our client is a leading international law firm. The firm features a first-in-class corporate team, a highly successful platform, and excellent partnership opportunities. It is especially renowned for its technology group, and its clients range from local start-ups to Fortune 500 technology companies.
Job Description – Corporate Associate Job
Our client has an immediate opening for a Corporate Attorney to join their team in Palo Alto. The successful candidate will assist public and private companies with a wide variety of complex business transactions.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Advise and act on behalf of high-growth businesses in M&A and takeover activities, including undertaking due diligence with respect to transactions, and negotiating and preparing complex transaction documents.
- Assist a wide range of clients at all stages of the business growth cycle in respect to financings, strategic corporate transactions, and general corporate matters.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-6 years of corporate M&A experience at a top-tier law firm.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- Excellent academic records.
- Prior experience in the technology, start-up, and healthcare sector would be considered an asset.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: