Employment Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
Lerners LLP is a leading, successful, and progressive full-service law firm with offices in Toronto and London. With over 120 lawyers and 85 years of impressive history, the firm is widely recognized as one of the region’s top law firms by peers, colleagues, and clients.
Job Description –Employment Lawyer in Toronto
Lerners LLP has an immediate opening for an Employment Lawyer to join either their Toronto or London office. The successful candidate will assist clients with a full range of employment matters and mentor junior lawyers.Both London and Toronto-based candidates will be considered; however, the role primarily serves the London office and the incumbent will be required to travel to London several times each month.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage a broad employment law practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Mentor junior lawyers.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent)
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- Over 10 years of employment law experience.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Desire to mentor a growing team.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Chaaya R. Jugdeb, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.