Family Associate Lawyer Job in Abbotsford, Canada
Our client, Bronson Jones & Company, is a leading boutique law firm with offices in the Lower Mainland serving communities including Vancouver, Abbotsford, Burnaby, New Westminster, Chilliwack, Coquitlam, Langley, Maple Ridge, and Surrey. Established in 1986, the firm initially focused on plaintiffs-only personal injury law and has earned the status as one of British Columbia’s largest plaintiff personal injury law firms (based on the number of injured people represented).
Job Description – Family Associate Lawyer
As part of the firm’s continued growth strategy, Bronson Jones is seeking to expand and provide a broader range of legal services to the local market. With a highly sophisticated and proven marketing strategy, deep roots in the community, and one of the most recognized legal brands in the Fraser Valley, our client is seeking to selectively add a Family Associate Lawyer to its team in Abbotsford. This is an exceptional opportunity for a driven litigator to play a leadership role at one of the top law firms in the region.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a family law practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide support and leadership to the office’s growing family law group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-8 years of family law experience.
- Strong advocacy and technical skills.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Demonstrable desire to build a practice and the firm profile in your area of expertise.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: