Family Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is a mid-size local law firm that offers legal services in a wide range of practices. The firm offers a collegial work environment where support and cross-utilization amongst practice areas is encouraged.
Job Description – Mid-Senior Level Family Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Mid-Senior Level Family Lawyer to join its office in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients in a broad range of family and matrimonial law matters. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a collegial team with a unique culture in a growing and dynamic firm.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain a varied caseload of family and matrimonial law files.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5-10 years of family law experience.
- Aptitude for advanced legal technology.
- Superior advocacy, technical, interpersonal, and file management skills.
- A portable practice is preferred, but not required.
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate