Financial Services Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is one of Canada’s leading full-service law firms. The firm features a comprehensive and successful platform, and its financial services group comprises leading lawyers renowned for practice excellence.
Job Description – Financial Services Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Financial Services Associate Lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients in a broad range of banking and finance matters, with a focus on the oil and gas sector. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a leading firm that fosters a collaborative and high-performance culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise financial institutions, private lenders, and businesses in respect of a broad range of financial services transactions, including corporate lending, cross-border financings, syndicated bank transactions, and acquisition financings.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of banking and financial services experience at a top-tier firm or company.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, sound judgment, and a client service-oriented workstyle.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: