General Counsel Opportunity in Canada (10+ years)
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are currently engaged in a highly confidential senior level in-house opportunity. Our client is a large, multinational organization seeking a bright, business-minded lawyer to join its senior leadership team as General Counsel.
Job Description – General Counsel
As a member of the leadership team, the General Counsel will provide legal advice and oversight of complex, significant matters across legal and related business areas. You will manage the legal function, and the legal team, collaborate with international teams and anticipate legal issues and risks.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with a top-tier law firm or company. Ideally some international experience.
- Strong corporate, commercial experience.
- Strong work ethic and superb business acumen.
- Well-organized, strategic thinker, and self-motivator.
- Desire to play a significant role in a highly successful and rapidly growing company.
For more information, contact:
Chaaya R. Jugdeb, Recruitment Associate
403.444.1767 / 647.484.8313
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.