Litigation Associate Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
Klein Lawyers is one of Canada’s most recognized class action and personal injury law firms.
For more than 20 years, the firm has protected the rights of Vancouver car accident victims and their families and has sought maximum compensation for their losses. The firm has a long record of securing ICBC settlements and court awards for clients, earning a well-deserved reputation for success, effective advocacy, and exceptional client service. As a result, Klein Lawyers has emerged with one of the largest personal injury practices in the region.
Job Description – Litigation Associate Lawyer
Klein Lawyers has an immediate opening for a litigation associate lawyer to join its team in Vancouver.
The successful candidate will assist the firm’s plaintiff personal injury practice across a variety of matters, including managing client intake and relationships, triaging incoming requests, and conducting file reviews.
Offering a highly competitive compensation model, this is a rare opportunity for a talented litigator to pursue a plaintiff personal injury practice offering work-life balance, opportunities for career progression, and exceptional firm resources.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Conduct client assessments, analyze intake information, and stream files to appropriate teams.
- Conduct file analysis and review, legal research, and prepare memoranda.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-4 years of litigation experience.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills combined with poise and self-motivation.
- General litigation experience will be considered.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: