Corporate Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with a leading Canadian business law firm with a world-class platform. The firm provides comprehensive legal services to leading local, national, and international clients across a wide range of industries.
Job Description – Corporate Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for a Corporate Associate Lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist public and private companies across a broad range of complex corporate matters. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly regarded firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients at all stages of the business growth cycle in respect to financings, strategic corporate transactions, and general corporate matters.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3+ years of corporate commercial experience at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial understanding and a pragmatic and business-focused outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: