Litigation Associate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
Our client is consistently recognized among the very best law firms in Canada. The firm features a successful and progressive platform, exceptional support and resources, and excellent partnership prospects. The firm’s prominence and recognition continue to grow, largely due to its commitment to recruiting talented and well-rounded lawyers with diverse interests.
Job Description – Litigation Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Litigation Associate Lawyer to join their team in Toronto. The successful candidate will be comfortable assisting clients with a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a varied and complex civil and commercial litigation practice.
- Conduct legal research and analysis, file reviews, and prepare memoranda.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of litigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written advocacy skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: