Litigation Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
*This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a progressive and highly regarded boutique firm with a national presence. The firm features a team of highly skilled litigators with an ongoing commitment to meaningful work; an open, inclusive, and non-hierarchal work environment; and excellent partnership opportunities. Their practice focuses on all areas of public and constitutional law including education, Aboriginal, human rights, and administrative law, as well as civil litigation, labour, and employment law. They represent clients before all levels of court and administrative tribunals, anywhere in Canada.
Job Description – Litigation Lawyer Vancouver
Our client has an immediate opening for a Litigation Lawyer to join its team in either Vancouver or Ottawa. The successful candidate will assist clients with a wide variety of litigation and administrative matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage and lead a broad litigation and administrative practice.
- Expand and support client development opportunities.
- Appear before all levels of court and administrative tribunals.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent)
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4-8 years of litigation experience.
- Excellent oral and written advocacy skills.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Ability to practice in English and French is strongly preferred.
- Completion of judicial clerkship and/or further academic qualifications, an ongoing interest in pro bono work, and/or experience in constitutional, human rights, or Aboriginal law would be considered an asset.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Chaaya R. Jugdeb, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.