Mid-Senior Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer Job in London, United Kingdom
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a leading international law firm. The firm features a first-in-class global corporate and M&A practice including some of the largest and most complex M&A transactions with a focus on cross-border work.
Job Description – Mid-Senior Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer in London
Our client has an immediate opening for a mid-senior M&A lawyer to its team in London, UK. The successful candidate will work with many of the world’s leading companies on a range of complex corporate and M&A matters. Offering one of the most attractive compensation packages in London, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a leading international law firm with a world-class corporate and M&A platform.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise public and private companies, major banks, investment funds, and governments in respect of their corporate and M&A activities.
- Draft and negotiate key transactional documents, oversee due diligence and closing matters, provide general corporate advice, and ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Assist and work alongside the firm’s other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives, and develop and build relationships with client contacts.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 6+ years of M&A and public company experience at a top-tier firm.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and drafting skills.
- Superior client service orientation, an innovative commercial outlook, and an appetite for business development.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: