Mid-Level Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer Job in London, United Kingdom
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a leading international law firm. The firm features a first-in-class global corporate and M&A practice including some of the largest and most complex M&A transactions with a focus on cross-border work.
Job Description – Mid-Level Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer in London
Our client has an immediate opening for a mid-level M&A lawyer to its team in London, UK. The successful candidate will work with many of the world’s leading companies on a range of complex corporate and M&A matters. Offering one of the most attractive compensation packages in London, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a leading international law firm that focuses on professional growth for its lawyers.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist public and private companies, financial institutions, investment funds, and governments in respect of their corporate and M&A activities.
- Draft and negotiate key transactional documents, assist with due diligence and closing matters, and provide general corporate advice.
- Assist and work alongside the firm’s other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives, and develop and build relationships with client contacts.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of corporate M&A experience at a top-tier firm.
- Strong academic record and superior client service orientation.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and drafting skills.
- Experience working with public companies is preferred, but not essential.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jordan Priest, Recruitment Associate