Mid to Senior Level Private Funds Lawyer Job in London, United Kingdom
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading international law firm. The firm features a first-in-class and market-leading private funds practice, with a focus on close-ended private equity, real estate, and infrastructure and debt funds.
Job Description – Mid to Senior Private Funds Lawyer
The law firm has an immediate opening for a Mid to Senior Level Private Funds Lawyer to join its team in London, UK. The successful candidate will work with market-leading fund managers and investors on a range of complex private funds matters. Offering one of the most attractive compensation packages in London, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a leading international law firm with a market-leading private funds practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Work closely with deal teams throughout the fund lifecycle, including fund establishment, structuring, and marketing, as well as ongoing fund operational issues, secondary transactions, and restructuring matters.
- Advise clients on licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Assist and work alongside the firm’s other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives, and develop and build relationships with client contacts.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5+ years of experience with private fund formation at a top tier law firm.
- Exceptional communication, analytical, and technical skills.
- Superior client service orientation, an innovative outlook, and an appetite for business development.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate