Patent Agent Job in Ottawa, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a dynamic and progressive technology company poised for extensive growth.
Job Description – Patent Agent
Our client has an immediate opening for a Patent Agent to join its team in Ottawa. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and managing the company’s patent portfolio in Ottawa.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide stewardship to the Ottawa office’s patent portfolio, including preparing patent applications, analyzing and reviewing pending patent applications, and developing filing strategies.
- Provide support in litigation, licensing, and other related matters as required.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- Registered USPTO/CIPO Patent Agent.
- 4-12 years of experience preparing and prosecuting US, Canadian, and/or international patent applications.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the telecommunications and/or computer fields is preferred, but not required.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jordan Priest, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.