Civil/Commercial Litigation Partner Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a vibrant and growing full-service law firm based in downtown Toronto. The firm’s litigation group is renowned for practice excellence, valuing efficiency and creativity, and fostering strong client relationships.
Job Description – Civil/Commercial Litigation Partner Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for a Civil/Commercial Litigation Partner Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will have responsibility over a broad range of civil and commercial litigation matters and play a key role in the firm’s growing litigation practice. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a firm with a strong platform and excellent resource infrastructure to support and enhance their practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad civil and commercial litigation practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the litigation practice group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 10+ years of civil and commercial litigation experience.
- Desire to build, develop, and mentor a growing team.
- A portable client base.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: