Real Estate Associate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Our client is a boutique law firm located in the heart of downtown Calgary. Boasting a collaborative and dynamic team, the firm is committed to providing effective, efficient, and responsive services to clients.
Job Description – Real Estate Associate Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for a Real Estate Associate Lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range residential real estate transactions. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer seeking to join a downtown boutique firm offering a collegial work environment and work-life balance.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist individuals and financial intuitions in a variety of residential real estate matters, including sales, purchases, and mortgage financing and refinancing.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of real estate experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and practice management skills.
- Demonstrated interest in residential real estate.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate