Corporate M&A Associate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading Canadian business law firm with a world-class platform. The firm provides comprehensive legal services to leading local, national, and international clients across a wide range of industries.
Job Description – Corporate M&A Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for a Corporate M&A Associate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist public and private companies in a broad range of complex corporate matters. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly regarded firm dedicated to fostering an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including business combination transactions, M&A transactions, take-over bids, and corporate reorganizations.
- Assist clients at all stages of the business growth cycle in respect to financings, strategic corporate transactions, and general corporate matters.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-5 years of corporate commercial, M&A, and corporate finance experience at a top-tier firm or company.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial understanding and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jordan Priest, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.