Senior Corporate Commercial Partner Job in Edmonton, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client is a full-service law firm with one of the best business law practices in Canada. With a comprehensive and successful platform, the firm’s lawyers have been recognized by national and international legal guides, and its clients include leaders in almost all sectors. Notably, the firm has a first-in-class corporate commercial practice group with a thriving practice.
Job Description – Senior Corporate Commercial Partner
Our client is seeking lateral partners with established corporate commercial practices to join its Edmonton office. These partners will assist clients in a wide range of business transactions and participate in growing the firm’s corporate commercial practice group.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad corporate commercial practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
- Provide mentorship and support to the office’s growing corporate commercial group.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- A full or partial portable client base.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Strong leadership skills, sound judgement, and a passion for business law.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Sameera Sereda, Managing Partner
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.