Associate, Banking & Finance Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a leading full-service law firm that is looking to expand its Toronto team.
Job Description – Associate, Banking & Finance
Our client has an immediate opening for a mid to senior-level Associate, Banking & Finance. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience with extensive banking, lending, and financing expertise. As the successful candidate, you will become part of a group that acts for both lenders and borrowers in a broad range of transactions.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated and talented lawyer to be a part of an interdisciplinary team to meet client’s transactional and advisory needs and grow your career with a leading law firm offering complex work and strong opportunities for career growth.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist and advise financial institutions, private lenders, and businesses in respect of a broad range of financial services transactions.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5+ years of banking, lending and financing experience.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, client service orientation, and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director