Associate, Corporate Commercial Lawyer Job in Edmonton, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading regional law firm with a unique understanding of the Alberta market.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate Commercial Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Corporate Commercial Lawyer to its team in Edmonton. As the successful candidate, you will have a minimum of seven years of experience with a broad range of corporate commercial business law matters. The ideal candidate will be driven, energetic, and client-centered with efficient practice management skills. A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a growing and successful team with a thriving business law practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients at all stages of the business growth cycle in respect to financings, strategic corporate transactions, and general commercial matters.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 7+ years of corporate commercial law experience.
- Effective practice management and superior client service orientation.
- Solid interpersonal skills and sound judgment.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.