Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with a successful and well-established law firm looking to expand its team in Calgary.
Job Description – Associate, Wills & Estates (Senior)
Due to continued growth, our client is seeking an Associate, Commercial Real Estate with a minimum of five years of real estate law experience to join its team in Calgary. The successful candidate will assist clients in a broad range of commercial real estate including leasing, land subdivision and development.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a well-regarded firm offering work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, and a strong platform to build and grow a practice.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and client-centered approach.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: