Associate, Class Action (Senior) Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
Branch MacMaster LLP is a leading litigation law firm specializing in class actions, health, and insurance matters. Founded in 1998, the firm handles a variety of claims for commercial insurers, including occupiers’ liability, product liability, motor vehicle liability, professional negligence, and construction defects. Branch MacMaster LLP has been recognized by Canadian Lawyer as one of Canada’s top boutiques, by the National Post as one of BC’s top business law firms, and by Lexpert as a leader in commercial insurance and class actions.
Job Description – Associate, Class Action (Senior) Lawyer
Branch MacMaster LLP has an immediate opening for a senior class action associate with five to ten years of experience to join its office in Vancouver. As the successful candidate, you will have a track record of providing high-level client service and a desire to work in a team-oriented practice. Offering an excellent compensation package, this is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented litigator to join a leading litigation practice offering a collegial work environment and partnership opportunities.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a class action practice with minimal supervision.
- Advocate on behalf of clients at all levels of court and at mediation.
- Enhance client relations and expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5-10 years of litigation experience at a top-tier firm.
- Excellent analytical and advocacy skills, a desire to work in a team-oriented practice, and strong work ethic and practice standards.
- Prior class action experience is preferred, but not required.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: