Associate, Commercial Litigation (Senior) Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP is a leading Canadian law firm focused on serving the transaction, advocacy, and advisory needs of the country’s most dynamic business sectors. The firm has recognized expertise in resolving complex legal problems, and its Litigation Group serves clients spanning numerous economic sectors, including educational institutions, financial institutions, government, individuals, insurance companies, manufacturers, retailers, brokerages and franchisors. Featuring a highly entrepreneurial platform, Cassels Brock is renowned for being on the leading edge of trends in law and business to offer timely proactive and preventative advice that adds demonstrable value.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP has immediate openings for a senior commercial litigation associate lawyer to join its team in Vancouver. The successful candidate will assist clients across a broad range of commercial litigation matters.
Offering top of market compensation, this is a great opportunity for a talented senior litigator to join an internationally recognized firm with a collaborative work environment that fosters a high-performance culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex commercial litigation practice.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5-10 years of commercial litigation experience at a top-tier law firm.
- Excellent oral and written advocacy skills, exceptional practice standards, and demonstrated work ethic.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply o this position, contact: