Associate, Class Action/Litigation Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a top tier boutique law firm that is looking to expand their team in Toronto.
Job Description – Associate, Class Action/Litigation
As a result of continued growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Class Action/Litigation lawyer with a minimum of four years experience in prosecution of class actions and/or commercial litigation. As the ideal candidate, you will have top firm training, exemplary academic record, and employment history.
Offering a competitive compensation package, this is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a thriving practice and gain valuable experience with highly esteemed class actions.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a broad and complex class action practice.
- Participate in and support business development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4+ years of prosecution of class actions and/or commercial litigation experience.
- Excellent file management, communication, and strong negotiation skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director