Associate, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client, Stikeman Elliott LLP, is a global leader in Canadian business law and the top choice for business leaders working in and with Canada. Stikeman Elliott is one of the few Canadian firms offering a full range of real estate legal services, with leading practice groups working out of the Montréal, Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver offices. Notably, the firm is ranked by Chambers Canada 2020 as a top tier (Band 1) firm in the areas of Real Estate (Nationwide, AB, BC) and REITs as well as being recognized among Best Employers in Canada for the past 11 years. Their leadership, prominence and recognition have continued to grow, both in Canada and around the globe.
Job Description – Real Estate Associate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, Stikeman Elliott is seeking an associate lawyer to join the Real Estate group in its Vancouver office. The ideal candidate will have two to five years of commercial real estate experience or corporate commercial experience with a desire to transition into a high-end real estate practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Canada’s most prominent business firms. Offering an exceptional compensation package, strong internal resources, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the top practitioners in the market, Stikeman Elliott is renowned for its progressive and high-performing culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate, including commercial leasing, financing, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of commercial real estate experience or corporate commercial experience
- Excellent academic credentials
- Superior client service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: