Associate, Securities (Senior) Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with a highly regarded Canadian business law firm whose lawyers share industry knowledge and sector expertise across borders, enabling them to support their clients worldwide.
Job Description – Associate, Securities (Senior) Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Securities (Senior) Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will report directly to the partners responsible for managing capital markets and M&A practice groups. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to work with world-class talent practitioners and grow with a firm that fosters high performance and innovative culture.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to partners responsible for managing the capital markets and M&A practice groups.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure that deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 6+ years of corporate law experience, with a focus on securities matters, at a top-tier firm or company.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Strong commercial understanding and a collaborative working style.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: