Associate, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
Due to ongoing growth, an established and distinguished law firm is looking to grow its team in Calgary.
Job Description – Associate, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Bankruptcy & Insolvency Lawyer to join its team in Calgary. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of bankruptcy and insolvency law experience. As the successful candidate, you will work with a team advising clients on a variety of bankruptcy, insolvency, and restructuring matters.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a gifted lawyer to join a respected full-service law firm that provides work-life balance as well as opportunities for mentorship and professional growth.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist individuals, lenders, and corporations in a wide variety of bankruptcy and insolvency matters.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 5+ years of bankruptcy & insolvency law experience.
- Superior analytical, research, and technical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: