Associate, Corporate Finance Lawyer Jobs in Australia, London, and New York
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Our client, Ashust LLP, is a leading international law firm with a history spanning almost two hundred years and a clear strategy for future growth. The firm is renowned for its reputation for high performance, market leading expertise, and refreshingly open and diverse culture. With 25 offices in 15 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and North America, Ashurst offers international insight of a global network combined with local market knowledge and expertise.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate Finance Lawyers
Ashurst has immediate openings for Canadian corporate finance associate lawyers to join its offices in Australia, Singapore, London and New York. This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented commercially-minded lawyer seeking to work alongside some of the most agile and incisive thinkers in the international legal sector.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist public and private companies, financial institutions, and investment funds with a broad range of financing transaction matters, such as capital markets, project finance/infrastructure, and/or financial services.
- Assist and work alongside the firm’s other teams and practice areas.
- Participate in business development initiatives, and develop and build relationships with client contacts.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-8 years of finance experience at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and drafting skills.
- Superior client service orientation.
- Enthusiasm for intellectually stimulating cross-border work.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate