Associate Corporate M&A Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading full-service regional law firm featuring top of the market compensation, strong support resources, and excellent partnership prospects.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate M&A Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Corporate M&A Lawyer to join its Vancouver office. The successful candidate will represent public and private companies in various business transactions, with a focus on complex corporate M&A matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including business combination transactions, M&A transactions, take-over bids, and corporate reorganizations.
- Assist clients at all stages of the business growth cycle in respect to financings, strategic corporate transactions, and general corporate matters.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-6 years of corporate M&A experience.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: