Associate, Real Estate Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with one of Canada’s top business law firms. The firm’s commercial real estate group consists of successful and high performing lawyers with a dynamic and thriving practice.
Job Description – Associate, Real Estate Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, the firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Real Estate Lawyer to join its team in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist clients with a broad range of commercial real estate matters.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in all areas of commercial real estate law, including commercial leasing, financings, acquisitions and dispositions, and land development.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-5 years of commercial real estate law experience at a top-tier law firm or company.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong analytical, communication, and technical skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Miriam Leung, Director