Associate, Technology Lawyer Job in Toronto, Canada
We are working with one of Canada’s most successful business law firms, which features a world-class platform and provides comprehensive legal services to industry-leading local, national, and international clients.
Job Description – Associate, Technology Lawyer
The law firm has an immediate opening for an Associate, Technology Lawyer to join its Start-Up Group in Toronto. The successful candidate will assist emerging growth companies at all stages and investors with a wide variety of corporate and financing matters including M&A and venture capital work.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join an internationally renowned technology practice with an innovative culture that is both professionally and personally rewarding.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist early and growth stage companies and investors on a wide variety of corporate and financing matters, including corporate formation, corporate finance, securities, corporate governance, M&A, and general corporate matters.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 3-6 years of corporate and financing experience in the technology sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and technical skills.
- Strong academic credentials.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jordan Priest, Recruitment Associate
647.484.8314 / 403.444.1760