Associate, Corporate/Commercial Lawyer Job in Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
Almoayed Chambers is a globally recognized, Chambers-ranked, professional services firm based in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It specializes in providing legal and business solutions to organizations, investors, high-net-worth individuals and families, and politically exposed persons. With its multicultural and multilingual team, Almoayed Chambers blends international experience with local knowledge to bring real value to business operations and strategic outlooks.
Job Description – Associate, Corporate/Commercial Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, Almoayed Chambers is seeking to add an Associate, Corporate/Commercial Lawyer to its team in Bahrain. As the successful candidate, you will have six to ten years of corporate commercial law experience at a reputable law firm.
The Kingdom of Bahrain has thrived as one of the Gulf’s financial centres for decades. Bahrain has been repeatedly recognized as a Top 10 expat destination and is renowned for its welcoming culture, relaxed lifestyle, and strong historical ties to the financial services and real estate industries, as well as an increasingly strong standing in the technology sector.
Offering a highly competitive compensation package, this is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and talented lawyer to obtain exceptional international experience in a highly regarded law firm in the beautiful Kingdom of Bahrain. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients at all stages of the business growth cycle in respect to financings, strategic corporate transactions, and general commercial matters.
- Lead and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 6+ years of corporate commercial law experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated business-focused outlook
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Fluency in Arabic and/or experience with Bahrain and/or the surrounding region would be considered an asset.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Jeremiah Hunter, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.