Associate, Employment Lawyer Job in Vancouver, Canada
**This opportunity has been filled and is now closed. Please visit our job board to view our current opportunities.**
We are working with a leading business law firm known for its client-centred approach, innovative platform, and strong support and resources.
Job Description – Associate, Employment Lawyer
Our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Employment Lawyer to join its team in Vancouver. As the successful candidate you will have four to seven years of employment law experience, strong client service orientation, and a pragmatic, business-focused outlook. The ideal candidate must be team-oriented, ambitious and comfortable taking initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a highly regarded law firm that creates a high-performance culture and remains at the forefront of the market.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in a wide range employment issues, including wrongful dismissal, OH&S, employment standards, and human rights.
- Advise on disciplinary matters, terminations, drafting and implementing employment contracts and workplace policies, and collective agreement interpretation.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4-7 years of employment law experience.
- Highly motivated and dedicated to superior client service.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact:
Trevin Sewell, Recruitment Associate
Visit our job board to view all of our current opportunities.