Associate, Commercial Litigation Lawyer Job in Edmonton, Canada
We are working with a well-respected and successful full-service law firm committed to conducting business with the highest standards of legal ethics, and to providing energetic and effective high-quality legal services.
Job Description – Associate, Commercial Litigation
Due to ongoing growth, our client has an immediate opening for an Associate, Commercial Litigation Lawyer to its Edmonton team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of seven years of broad litigation experience. As the successful candidate, you will be a driven individual with sound judgement, strong interpersonal skills, and a practical client-focused approach. A full or partial portable practice is preferred.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a flourishing law firm with a dynamic and motivated team.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex commercial litigation practice
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 7+ years of commercial litigation experience.
- Strong oral advocacy, analytical, and technical skills.
- Highly motivated with effective practice management skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: