Associate, Intellectual Property Lawyer Job in Ontario, Canada
We are working with a leading intellectual property boutique law firm known for its innovative and entrepreneurial approach
Job Description – Associate, Intellectual Property and/or Patent Agent
As a result of continued growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Intellectual Property and/or Patent Agent to join its team in Ontario. As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for IP filings, patent drafting, and assisting with portfolio management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented lawyer and/or patent agent to grow within a collegial and entrepreneurial team at a successful law firm.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Advise inventors, entrepreneurs and companies on IP strategies and provide opinions on a variety of IP matters.
- Prepare patent applications
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 2-7 years of intellectual property law experience.
- Engineering degree and patent agent designation preferred.
- Superior communication and writing skills.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: