Associate, Family Lawyer Job in Calgary, Canada
We are working with a preeminent family law firm known for its innovative and customized client-centred approach.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented lawyer to join a reputable firm offering great training and excellent mentorship with well-known and highly regarded senior family lawyers.
Job Description – Associate, Family Lawyer
Due to ongoing growth, our client is seeking to add an Associate, Family Lawyer to their team in Calgary. The successful candidate will have one to four years of family law experience, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a varied case load of family files.
- Provide support to senior counsel and ensure deadlines are met.
- Participate in and support business development activities, including client relationship management.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 1-4 years of family law experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
This is an exclusive search.
The Counsel Network is committed to building a diverse legal community through our inclusive business and recruitment practices. We value diversity of experience, expertise, and background, and strive to eliminate barriers historically encountered by marginalized groups. We recognize that an equitable, diverse, and inclusive workforce benefits and enriches both the legal profession and the greater community.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: