Associates, Personal Injury Lawyer (Mid and Senior Level) Jobs in Toronto, Canada
Our client is a prominent personal injury law firm with a long-standing, successful track record. The team takes great pride in their work and the firm’s reputation for performance excellence and great client service.
Job Description – Associates, Personal Injury Lawyer (Mid and Senior Level)
Our client has immediate openings for mid and senior level Personal Injury Associate Lawyers to join its Toronto team. The successful candidates will be skilled and motivated with a passion for the law in service of injured clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented litigator to join a firm with a strong reputation and exceptional support and resources.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Manage a complex personal injury practice.
- Expand and support business/client development opportunities.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
- LL.B. or J.D. degree (or equivalent).
- Good standing with a Canadian Law Society.
- 4-7 years (Mid-Level)/8+ years (Senior) of litigation experience, preferably with a focus on personal injury law.
- Excellent advocacy and technical skills.
- Effective practice management skills.
- Strong client service orientation.
This is an exclusive search.
For more information or to apply for this position, contact: